1. LEGAL NOTICE
WE GUARANTEE YOU!!! that you are on a 100% secure website, for that you must know:
1.1. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
As stated in the current regulations, I inform you that:
- Social reason is: Artech Digital Corp.
- RUC 155676084-2-2019 DV 73
- Legal Representative: Nucelis Ataguaray Acuña E-8-160163
- President: Adrian Ruiz C.I: V-15.081.479
- Fiscal Address: Provincia de PANAMA, Distrito de PANAMA, Corregimiento de bella vista , urbanizacion OBARRIO, Calle Brasil, edificio brasil, 405, Apartamento / Local 12.
- Email: [email protected] – [email protected]
- Social activity is: Integrated Digital Strategies, Online Marketing, Clean reputation on the Internet, SEO – SEM Web Positioning, blogging, Content Marketing, Social Network Management, publication and dissemination of technological news and national and international events, Online Business, Development projects under DLT tenconlogia (Blockchain and Tangle).
1.4. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CAPTURE OF INFORMATION:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.artechdigital.net/ hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter “the contents”) owned by Artech Digital Corp. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and, including but not limited to, not to use them for:
(a) to incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or offensive against human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Artech Digital Corp. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, Artech Digital Corp.. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2 INFORMATION CAPTURE
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, filling the USER the necessary fields for the subscription to the web with the fields of name, and email.
- Form of sale, filling the USER the necessary fields for the sale with the fields of name, email, address, C.I, RIF, DNI.
Tracking Cookies, according to the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When navigating through this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may at any time unsubscribe from the services provided by Artech Digital Corp.. or data provided by the USER in compliance with current legislation on Data Protection. Likewise, by subscribing to this website, making a comment or making a purchase on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The treatment of your personal data in the WordPress environment according to its privacy policies.
- The access of Artech Digital Corp. to the data that, according to the infrastructure of WordPress, the user needs to contribute either for the subscription to the web or for any consultation through the contact form.
By activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the user understands and agrees that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access any payment service, Artech Digital Corp. has access to
to: Name, and email, or other necessary data forming a file with the name of “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIPTORS” or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS AND / OR SUPPLIERS” having access to data of name, surname, email, C:I, RIF, dni and full address.
In any case Artech Digital Corp. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.artechdigital.net as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Artech Digital C.A. by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Artech Digital Corp. or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by Artech Digital Corp. will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Artech Digital Corp.., is expressly prohibited.
Users undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Artech Digital Corp..
The USERs may only view the elements of the website without the possibility of printing them, copying them or storing them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical support.
The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of Artech Digital C.A.
It is strictly forbidden to share the license for use with more people, each license is personal and non-transferable reserving all civil and criminal actions to assist us in order to safeguard our rights, all under penalty of incurring in a crime against intellectual property.
3. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Artech Digital Corp. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for lack of availability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all technological measures necessary to prevent it.
Artech Digital Corp. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same as well as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
5. LINKS POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the website of Artech Digital Corp. must submit the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the previous express authorization of Artech Digital Corp..
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the Artech Digital Corp. website without its prior express authorisation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the Artech Digital Corp.. website or its services or contents. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Artech Digital Corp., unless expressly authorised by the latter.
The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of relations between Artech Digital Corp. and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by Artech Digital Corp. of the services and contents offered in said web page or portal.
- Artech Digital Corp. will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
- The website of Artech Digital Corp. may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
- Artech Digital Corp. does not market, direct, control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
- Artech Digital Corp. does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered in the websites not managed by Artech Digital Corp. and that are accessible through Artech Digital Corp.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Artech Digital Corp. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Artech Digital Corp. will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Artech Digital Corp. will be able to modify at any moment the conditions here determined; being properly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
9. COMPLAINTS AND DOUBTS
Artech Digital Corp. informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers; by sending an email to [email protected] or [email protected]; indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your complaint.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Artech Digital Corp. and the CUSTOMER shall be governed by Venezuelan law; and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the State of Carabobo; unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
11. CASES OF DISSOLUTION OF THE CONTRACT
The dissolution of the service contract can occur at any time by either of the two parties.
You are not bound by conditions of permanence with Artech Digital Corp. if you are not satisfied with our service.
Artech Digital Corp. may terminate or suspend any and all Services contracted immediately; without notice or liability, in the event that you do not comply with the conditions set forth herein.
Upon dissolution of the contract, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
They will be causes for the dissolution of the contract:
- The falsehood, in whole or in part, of the data supplied in the process of contracting any service.
- Alter, evade, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or alter in any way the security technology provided by Artech Digital Corp.
- Cases of abuse of support services due to the requirement of more hours than those established in the contract.
- False and unfounded opinions with the intention of discrediting the owner of the products or services purchased.
- Any non-compliance established throughout the conditions.
The dissolution implies the loss of their rights on the contracted service.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)