Marketing every day is implementing strategies that generate good and fast results in their goals. In this opportunity we find with Inboundization a marketing technique that will help you to have good results and best of all in the short term.
Inboundization is a set of combined marketing techniques, inspired by inbound marketing, that give short-term or immediate results.
Inboundization and Marketing
As mentioned in previous paragraphs, Inboundization is accompanied by marketing techniques. Inbound Marketing is one of the current trends in the marketing universe.
It is a strategy that has numerous applications, such as trying to get a user who abandons the purchase when it is close to doing it to be interested in other related content, or even carry out email marketing campaigns taking advantage of this well-fed database that we mentioned.
It is good to highlight that its main objective is to get traffic of visits to the web of a business increase rapidly.
Since it is a system that can be used in different channels, such as social networks, emails or even normal web pages, it has numerous uses that provide short-term benefits to businesses. However, its objective always happens to increase figures quickly.
This technique is very effective to make branding, give visibility to brands on the Internet, attract potential customers in a natural way, build user loyalty and create a tailor made channel for each company.
Requirements to be able to opt for this technique
Many will ask the question if your company can choose to use these techniques, but the answer is yes; only that they must keep in mind some important parameters in order to successfully achieve their strategy.
Within the parameters are:
- Have digital advertising of any kind available, from Facebook, Twitter, Adwords. If the company has them activated, they can be inbound and achieve short-term results.
- Have a significant organic traffic on your website. If you already have it, you can also inbound the existing traffic.
- Important that you have a good database. We will also be able to inbound and achieve performance in a short time.
[bctt tweet=”#MKT strategies to innovate in the digital area increases non-stop ” username=”artech_digital”]
What is Inbound Marketing?
To get the potential consumer to discover the advantages and benefits of your products and services before buying it, we must offer all the necessary information that you consider important and that may be useful.
You must work with the potential client from the first moment so that he is attracted to the brand, company and philosophy of it.
To carry out and implement a successful Inbound Marketing strategy, follow these steps:
- Increase revenue by a certain amount or percentage.
- Get a certain number of potential customers or increase them by an amount or percentage.
- Convert leads to conversions.
- Reduce the costs derived from marketing actions and increase the efficiency of them.
- Strengthening and improvement of the brand image as having more traffic and excellent engagement.
Some examples of customer-oriented objectives could be:
- The improvement of customer service and additional services with added value post-purchase.
- Improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In order for the website of your business to have an active participation and contribute to your strategy, it must have a series of characteristics and meet a series of requirements.
- Have a Blog whose themes are aimed at your target audience and intimately related to your products and services (with quality and updated content).
- The page must always be optimized, that is, easy to view, use and access from any type of device and operating system.
- It must be fast and have a comfortable navigation for the user .
- That has an attractive Web design and is well structured.
- The web is also well positioned in the search engines (positioning SEO vs SEM).
- That is managed properly, that is, keep track and continuous activity of the page (respond to comments, make updates and changes, increase the options within it, improve the usability and functionality of the site, etc.).
As you have seen, this technique requires some important requirements that you must meet in order to have an excellent result, and the most interesting thing is that you can achieve it in the short term. So try it!
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)